And many more questions answered by me in this fun, fearless, femmechat interview with the excellent Summer Innanen.
From Summer’s writeup:
In this MUST-LISTEN-TO episode, we talk about:
- Krista’s unconventional story of disordered eating and how she went from being the girl with glasses who was last in gym class to a leader in fitness and nutrition training.
- Why the demands on women and need to self-regulate are causing more women to develop disordered eating later in life.
- How you can tell if your ‘healthy’ habits are starting to become destructive and whether you are addicted to self-help.
- Why “the solution is your problem” and why it’s so hard to give up control.
- Why “coming to terms with your body is a form of ninja-crapping” and doesn’t mean that you accept yourself.
- How our cravings for approval don’t feed us.
- Two things you can do right now to accept your body (hint: these were things that I had not thought of!).
- And details on the upcoming Precision Nutrition Level 2 Coaching Certification and how it will help coaches make revolutionary changes in other people’s lives.